Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anne Owed too the Spelling Chequer

By Jerry Zar
Dean of the Graduate School of Northwestern Illinois University


Eye have a spelling chequer.

It came with my Pea Sea.

It plane lee Marx for my revue

Miss steaks eye can knot sea.

Iran this poem threw it,

Your sure reel glad two no.

Its vary polished in it’s weigh;

My chequer tolled me sew.

A chequer is a bless sing.

It freeze yew lodes of thyme.

It helps me right awl stiles two reed

And aides me when eye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen

Eye trussed too bee a joule.

The chequer poured oar every word

To cheque sum spelling rule.

Be fore a veiling chequer,

Hour spelling mite decline,

And if were lacks or have a laps,

We wood be maid to wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling

Is checked with such grate flayer,

Their are know faults with in my cite,

of nun eye am a wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment